OSCAAR #18 Bruce Gowland
|Occupation:||Farmer, Gravel Pit Owner, Truck Dealer|
|Favorite Tracks:||Sauble, Sunset|
|Racing Hero:||Jr Hanley|
|Favorite OSCAAR Competitor:||Rob Clarke|
|Racing Comments:||Likes clean, hard racers|
|Why have you picked OSCAAR for your racing career?||Only super late model series in Canada|
- Gowland Sand & Gravel
- Gowland Truck & Tractor Inc
- Bruce Gowland
- Orlando Speedworld Winner in 1997
- 17th Year running at New Smyrna
- Highland 50 Lap Invitational Winner in the FASTCAR Series
- Runs a Supermodified 4×4 Truck with 500 CI Supercharged, Alchohol Fueled engine.
- Please visit Bruce’s Website at www.brucegowland.com for more History.
- The race car chassi is built by Robert Hamke and the engines are built by Fisher Engines in NC.